Big Kansas City returns for its second annual conference, and it needs you!
What is Big Kansas City?
It’s an annual conference of “Founders, designers, developers, investors and the like Converging on the Midwest for two and a half days Sharing ideas, co-creating experiences, and inspiring altered landscape” hosted by Silicon Prairie News.
And they NEED you!
Every year they invite local artists to apply to have their work featured at Big Kansas City. This year’s conference is “exploring connections between creativity and technology.” With such a fantastic showing at Maker Faire Kansas City, Big Kansas City will be another way to get you and your work to the public!
Big KC is open to loads of ideas , but they’re looking for things such as:
- Installations that engage and encourage interaction among attendees
- Art that calls to mind our focus on innovation and entrepreneurship
- New ideas that push the envelope for a conference experience
- Exhibitions that can be shared (e.g. tweeted, facebooked, instagramed, or snapped)
What you get if you’re chosen:
- Complimentary ticket ($599 value)
- Exposure on Big Kansas City website and through social media to all of our followers
- Coverage on Silicon Prairie News
For more information or to submit your idea, check out Silicon Prairie’s website: