Maker Faire Kansas City just keeps on getting BETTER for you! Not only is Science City and the Arvin Gottlieb Planetarium included in your Maker Faire Ticket BUTTTT the Maker Studio, a year-round extension of Maker Faire Kansas City, has a jam packed schedule for you and your family to enjoy during Maker Faire! Check it out below!
Each activity begins at the top of the hour and comes on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Walk-Up Room *
- Constructing with QBOX | All Day Sa & Su
- Recycled City: Make a city out of discarded plastic | All Day Sa & Su
Classroom & Workshop*
- ArtBot Petting Zoo: Let our ArtBots of all shapes and sizes draw a picture for you! | All Day Sa & Su
- LEGO Printmaking: Design and print your own creation with LEGOS | All Day Sa & Su
- Soft Circuit Bling: Make something that shows your fashion sense and electronics skills out of LEDs and felt | All Day Sa & Su
- Doodle 3d: Draw a doodle and watch it come to life with our 3d printers! | 10:00AM & 3:00PM Sa & Su
- Maker Studio Photo Booth: Snap a photo with Max Maker robot in our photo booth | All Day Sa & Su
- Nerdy Derby: Make your own pinewood derby car & race it down our epic 14’ track | 11:00AM, 2:00PM, 5:00PM Sat. & 11:00AM & 2:00PM Sun
- Build & Blast Off: Engineer and test your own high flying foam rocket | 1:00PM, 4:00PM Sa & Su
- Chalk-tacular!: Use your artistic skill to help us add flair to our chalkboard creations | All Day Sa & Su
*SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE